[labnetwork] Dry pumps on ALD systems?

April, Mark R. mapril at draper.com
Fri Jul 9 11:47:27 EDT 2021

Hi Mac,
I have an Ebara  A10S dry pump connected to the ALD system at Draper.  Prior to the dry pump, I have a multi-trap with a SS gauze filter and an activated charcoal filter element.
The dry pump has been in operation since the purchase of the ALD in 2013 and we have not had any issues
Thanks

Mark R. April
Senior  Equipment Engineer
Microfabrication Laboratory