[labnetwork] HSQ Alternatives

Michael Rooks michael.rooks at yale.edu
Thu May 6 20:13:54 EDT 2021

Medusa has adhesion problems- that's old news. Do we have a faq file about
that?

HSQ storage and use tips can be found on this page.
<https://nano.yale.edu/hsq-essential-tips>
https://nano.yale.edu/hsq-essential-tips

I just ordered another liter of fox16, with a three-month lead time. No
problem- we'll just freeze it. This is convenient and easy.

Michael Rooks
nano.yale.edu