[labnetwork] Dicing glass/quartz or alumina with Disco DAD3240 saw

Jim Carroll jim at photomaskportal.com
Fri Sep 10 09:44:24 EDT 2021

Hello Mario,

We also dice relatively thick glass and quartz substrates.  As already
mentioned, minimizing your blade exposure and a multipass cutting strategy
are a must for these types of substrates.  We may also have additional
recommendations depending on the specific blades, flanges, and tape (sizes,
part numbers) you are using.

Thanks,
Jim Carroll
*PhotomaskPORTAL*