[labnetwork] Providing chemical gloves to users

Hollingshead, Dave hollingshead.19 at osu.edu
Wed Nov 2 13:51:05 EDT 2022

Hi Eric,

We provide shared Trionic gloves for our heavy chemical PPE needs. They are replaced as needed with an extra supply that is kept next to each wet bench. We also make a particular point during our hood training that users must leak check the shared gloves prior to each use by inflating with N2. They are required to demonstrate this technique before we check them off on the hood.

-Dave