[labnetwork] Cl2, BCl3 and Silane sensors for toxic gas monitoring

Iulian Codreanu codreanu at udel.edu
Tue Jan 17 07:55:39 EST 2023

Hi Aju,

At UD I have gas sensors in the exhaust of gas cabinets, valve manifold
boxes, and tool MFC boxes as well as ambient sensors in the areas where
the operators are present (but no ambient sensors in the chases). Toxic
and flammable gases are transported via double wall tubing.

Cheers,

Iulian

iulian Codreanu, Ph.D.
Director, Nanofabrication Facility