[labnetwork] No water flow? - AccuThermo AW610M RTP

Richelson, Tucson tucsonr at illinois.edu
Thu Jul 6 10:10:57 EDT 2023

Hello Leslie,

I blew some N2 through the lines and some milky water came out. It seems to be pumping fine now. If it fails again I’ll try that.

I’ve read and re-read the manual. This is still all new to me and I might still be wrong but here’s what I’ve learned so far.
There are three cooling systems. One is water (from the house) to cool the oven. One is N2 to cool the quartz isolation tube. And lastly is water (from a chiller bath) to cool the pyrometer.

I did reach out to Allwin and they got back to me, so thank you for your good suggestion, and thank you for responding!