[labnetwork] Cambridge Savanah 100 (1st gen) ALD fast acting solenoid valve no longer made

Eric Deguns edeguns at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 09:41:57 EST 2020

Hello Brian,

You may have seen one of the most recent notes regarding a Savannah -  I'm
one of the original Cambridge NanoTech folks.  The original ALD team is now
a part of Veeco.

The electromechanical valves from this system were discontinued by Parker
in 2008 and we stopped selling them in 2006.  Unfortunately, we haven't
found a electromechanical replacement which exhibits any of the reliability
or heat tolerance of the industry standard Swagelok ALD valves. The long
story short is that we don't have a drop in replacement for the Parker
valves.

That being said, we do have some upgrade options for you to get you into a
modern setup but they'd involve replacing the entire ALD valve manifold.

Please reach out to me at edeguns at veeco.com and/or ALDsupport at veeco.com and
we can discuss some options for you.

Thanks in advance,

Eric