[labnetwork] SPTS Technologies

Greg Hollingshead Greg.Hollingshead at spts.com
Fri Feb 28 15:52:14 EST 2020

Hello Dr. Michael Khbeis and Bob Henderson;

We can usually control undercutting (footing) at a stop layer and/or provide endpoint on a stop layer.  However, not knowing the stop layer material or the system you are using it is difficult to advise further.  If you are using a legacy system this may or may not be possible.

Can you give Steve and I more information on the etch process?  Depths, feature sizes, stop layer material?  Also what model of DRIE system from SPTS is it?

Regards,